HyperCard Flash effect

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 28 12:17:39 EST 2007

Hi Ludovic,

You might export the screen to an image object in a hidden stack and
use an ink to invert the image. Set the rect of the stack to the
screenrect and the rect of the image to the rect of the card. Now
show and hide the stack. Unfortunately, importing the image takes
time. If the delay is too big, e.g. on slow computers, this trick may
not be feasible.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 28-jan-2007, om 17:27 heeft Ludovic Thébault het volgende geschreven: