Re-2: Alt-things re-uploaded, more

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 14:17:34 EST 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 13:07, Andre Garzia wrote:
> Peter,
>
> go to your message box in rev and type:
>
> answer file "where's it?"; go stack it
>
> then select your SQLite3Demo.rev.

Andre, thanks for the suggestion, did this.

The response is, not a stack.  Which tallies with what Rev says, that it is a
shell script and you have to run it to download the externals.  And it looks
like a shell script when you open it in Firefox instead of right clicking and
downloading.  But why in that case it will not run on either 32bit or 64 bit
Debian is really a mystery.  I will see if I can have a bash on a Mandriva
machine later in the week, unless Rev support has any better ideas in the
meantime?

The thing I would like greatly to hear from Rev is something like the
following:  we went over to our machine running Debian, we did this....and it
worked just fine.  And this.....is how we knew it had worked fine.

Peter