Alt-things re-uploaded, more

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 27 12:43:29 EST 2007

Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> OK,  did all this to the best of my ability.

I got some more info yesterday. The stacks, as shipped, do not support
Linux. I think you'll have to wait until these externals are integrated
into the Rev distribution.

For anyone else who is experimenting, it was pointed out to me that
these are a preliminary release for people who don't mind a few rough
edges and like to be on the cutting edge. They are not officially
supported (which means no tech support) and were only offered as an
advance preview. The externals will be more polished and integrated for
the official release.

So if you are having problems, probably the best thing is just to wait
until they are integrated into the Rev distribution. If you like
experimenting and want to try these out, the mailing list is the only
avenue for help so don't feel shy about asking here.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com