Re-2: Alt-things re-uploaded, more

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 07:59:07 EST 2007

Its not 32 vs 64 bit.  Same exact message, unable to execute binary.  Still on
Debian Etch, but this one is 32bit on a laptop.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with invoking it?  I just cd to the directory,
which is the Externals directory I created in the Rev top level directory,
and then do

./SQLite3Demo-1.rev

the user is the owner, and permissions are set to allow execution.

The directory structure by the way, in case it makes any difference, is not

Revolution-2.6.1
	Externals
		Database Drivers

Its instead:

Revolution-2.6.1
	components
		global environment
			database drivers

There was no Externals folder till I created one.

Peter