Anyone got one of these?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jan 26 16:51:02 EST 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 12:13 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> Well, I have one I've been working on that takes a list of things
> to strip.  You could modify it to fit your needs maybe.  The first
> version was much more compact and use matchText.  Then I stress
> tested it and it was slooooow and I had to call it quite often and
> with large amounts of text.  So I came up with the attached version.

Chipp - One thing I should point out about my version.  One of the
requirements was being able to strip out attributes of the font tag
such as color, size or lang but maintain the other attributes.  It
then strips out any font tags that just have <font> (because all
attributes were stripped).  The code might be overkill for what you
are trying to do.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com