crash, crash, crash

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 25 09:00:18 EST 2007

mark in Japan wrote:

> Side note:  I ordered a rev product, as far as I know, they took my
> money, I received an order acknowledgment saying that I would receive
> my unlock codes in 2 working days.  That was 10 days ago and I never
> got anything.  I wrote twice asking what happened and never got a
> reply.  I've checked my junk folders carefully and there is nothing
> there.  Did the Rev guys skip town with my money?  What the hell is
> going on?  Anyone out there?   Hello, hello????

I can't speak for them, but with my own customers I get several
complaints like yours each month, and in every case it turns out that
the registration email was sent immediately after purchase but the
customer's over-aggressive spam filters trapped it.  I even have some
customers who have so little control over their email that my reply to
their "Where is my reg code?" email never gets to them either.
Fortunately for them I have a toll-free number. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation