crash, crash, crash

Kenji Kojima index at kenjikojima.com
Thu Jan 25 08:54:11 EST 2007

mark,

I do not know about the problem of mousemove handlers in Japanese.
Did you type Japanese into the script?  When you type Japanese into a
menu button text, you can crash frequently. And not only that, there
are many other Japanese problems.

We have discussed them on a Japanese mailing list for the last
several years, and made some work around. If you can read Japanese,
go to
http://groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/Runtime_Revolution_Users_Japan/
You may find some answers.

or you can read and write, join the Japanese Revolution Forums
http://forums.runrev.com/jp/phpBB2/index.php
It's a new discussion place.

--
Kenji Kojima / 小島健治