Problem with altBrowser

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jan 24 15:36:46 EST 2007

> Look in your My Documents folder and find the "My Revolution" folder
> inside that. Inside the "My Revolution" folder there should be a folder
> called Externals. If there isn't one, create an Externals folder
> yourself. Then put all the .dll files in there. You can keep the other
> files (the ones without the .dll extension) anywhere you like. Only the
> .dll files need to be placed in the Externals folder.

I just tested this out, and it appears that putting extensions in this
folder, or the "My Revolution <edition>" folder, does not result in the
stack binding to the external... unless of course you reference it directly.

Also, please see Bug Report #3988, in which the IDE does not create a
"My Revolution <edition>" directory anywhere on the user's hard drive,
either at install or upon launching.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/