Has this been reported (continued)

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 21:20:33 EST 2007

Sorry about losing the thread, but the messages were purged.

David Bovill wrote that the bug was true back in the metacard days and
thought it might be a system quirk.

The main issue is the copy-paste text in a script window using the keyboard.
If it is a system problem, then why does

--the Edit menu in Rev highlight briefly?
--workaround by using the mouse and doing Edit:Paste Text work?

I don't know the recipe to get this to happen, but every few days now I get
a rash of occurances.

My original question was "is this a bug that has been reported", if not I
will try to do so.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas