Has this been bugz'd

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 15:21:22 EST 2007

This seems like it should have already been reported, but I could not find
it, so...

Approximate recipe since exact events are very difficult to determine.

Script editor open
Error report stack open

Working in  script editor window
Doing many stack design operations and script editing.
Copy-paste script lines in same container working... then suddenly
Copy works but paste does not
cmd-V causes the Error report stack to move a vertical divider to the midway
point.
Cannot paste into the script area or Find field
Can paste into the msg box or another app

Closing the script editor, reopening restores the paste capability
Works for a while, then stops again.

Could this be related to using Rev Find to search scripts?  I do this
rarely.

This may not happen for 2-3 days, or weeks, then several times in one day.
Hopefully this is a bug that has been reported and fixed, otherwise I will
report it.

Rev 2.7.2 build 261, OSX 10.4.7

Jim Ault
Las Vegas