What is causing this bug?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Jan 23 06:18:24 EST 2007

On 23/01/07, Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com> wrote:

> Do you have a reference in libOPN_Menus to other stacks in the same
> directory?

Not that I can find - it is a strange one to me. I have the same thing
happening with another stak I "saved as..."  - that is often when I open it
- the original version gets automatically loaded into memory! It's the sort
of bug that is hard to track down - I have serached the scripts for any
reference to the old stack name and looked at the stack files - I am not
sure if it is me, Revs IDE, or Galaxy. So i figure the best place to figure
it out is on this list - its happened often enough to be worth a discussion
I think.

You of course are trapping the libraryStack message which is sent
> to a library when it first starts up.

No - why would I trap that? It gets sent but I have no need to perform and
action when the library is used.

Try using my free altSave plugin which auto-increments backups and places
> them in an archive folder as you manually save them (does NOT auto-save--
> hate that). It works with altPluginToolbar which can be found at Altuit's
> website.

Will do - sounds like the archives are saved in their own directory - not in
lots of archive directories within the users application directory structure
- that would be very useful!

NB - whats the latest on the SVN external - are you still planning to open
source it?