What is causing this bug?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jan 23 03:39:00 EST 2007

Do you have a reference in libOPN_Menus to other stacks in the same
directory? You of course are trapping the libraryStack message which is sent
to a library when it first starts up.

Try using my free altSave plugin which auto-increments backups and places
them in an archive folder as you manually save them (does NOT auto-save-- I
hate that). It works with altPluginToolbar which can be found at Altuit's
website.

-Chipp