Rev Printing Problem

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:13:27 EST 2007

Charles,

Can you just include the hiding/showing in the same button script?

on mouseUp
   hideStuff
   ## print command here
   showStuff
end mouseUp

on hideStuff
   ## hide controls here
end hideStuff

on showStuff
   ## show controls here
end showStuff

Am I missing something? Is the problem that the show happens too fast
after the print command, so they are already visible again before the
print command has done its thing?

Devin