mac help needed

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Mon Jan 22 04:28:06 EST 2007

Hi All.
I've not been around recently, see you all soon, however....I Need your help.

THis is not a rev question but a mac question.

One of the Prof's here is giving a statistics tutorial. He uses a program called
SuperANOVA. He is the registered user, but has it on an old blueberry iMac
running OS 9.2.

He has lost the discs and the iMac doesn't have video out to an external
projector (well I cant see one).

He would like to use this on his powerbook. I thought he could simply copy the
app folder over, however, it wont run. I cannot see anything related to the app
in another folder.

He cannot contact the company (abacus systems) because they are defunct (website
is now a financial company). Is there a way to find the files associated with
this app on his machine (he needs a backup anyway) so we can run it to show the
students proper stats.

If we copied the hard disc over to an external hard drive and ran it from that
disc would the app run or are mac apps pathway specific?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Bob