Altplug-ins demo stacks...

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:52:12 EST 2007

It is a problem in the "initme" handler.  Change line 2 (the non commented
one) to to read:

put "http://downloads.runrev.com/alt_externals/altFont.zip " into
lMacExternalUrl

They accidentally spelled Mac with an x when updating the code to reflect
the new download site.  Once that is fixed you will have to run openstack
again, then click on the Update External button and it should work.
  I am not sure about the crashing stack, maybe someone else can help.  I do
know that the external is PPC, so if you are running an Intel Mac, you might
have problems (see my post).

   TTFN
   Bridger Maxwell
   Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center