Physical Screen Size

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 11:00:10 EST 2007

Hiya,

If you can determine the monitor type you could probe a database of
configurations/resolution/dpi settings etc and then calculate the image
size (using its coordinates) based on this information.
I haven't looked into this but I reckon OSX and WXP have these in the
system somewhere (so they can 'plug and play').

Cheers,

Luis.