Is it possible with rev

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:19:36 EST 2007

Sarah, you're right that it would be accessible through AppleScript,
but I believe the question was if it was possible or not.

Touch-Tone dialing via speaker is definitely possible and you could
probably do it in a few minutes. Modem dialing, however, is a
different story. Revolution does have full driver support, so I'd
assume that you could, but I don't know where you'd begin in sending
touch-tone messages across the modem.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson