Common writable folders

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jan 18 15:21:36 EST 2007

Chris,

Could you create a single shell script that contains multiple
commands and execute that?
i.e. create a file "commands.sh" that looks something like:

#!/bin/sh

chmod 755 $1
dosomethinghere
chmod 750 $1

And then execute the whole file once with:

do "do shell script" && quote & "commands.sh" & quote && "with
administrator privileges"

Or do you have to run other things in between shell scripts?