Common writable folders

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 17 20:28:20 EST 2007

On Jan 17, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> But now I wonder:  Is there a way to do this from within a custom
> Rev-based installer?   How does one trigger the OS X authentication
> dialog?

Richard,

Last weekend I played experimented with an external that will display
the OS X authentication dialog and then let you execute shell
commands if the credentials are correct.  My plan for my app updater
is to create shell scripts (.sh) within Rev that runs all of the
commands I need and then execute that script from Revolution after
authenticating.  If you want to play around with it I can send you a
copy.  Just email me.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com