StartUp message

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jan 17 10:12:46 EST 2007

Dave,

also, when you're running a text CGI, the CGI script is "inserted"
into a stack named "script". if your cgi is

on startup
    put the script of stack "script"
end startup

then you'll see your own source code in the result. This is specially
useful for debugging. So the startup context in executing text script
files is stack "script", first card.

Andre