'play' vs. 'start' ?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 19:49:36 EST 2007

Yep, this is another example of incomplete documentation in Rev... I
immediately searched for   'neoprene'   'structural engineer'  and found
nothing, zip, nada.  Hard to imagine that the Rev team did not anticipate
such topics on the user list :-)

Maybe in the next release?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas
... obviously avoiding work that needs to be done :-)