OT: lost everything, MacBook and its HD broken.

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Jan 16 17:02:30 EST 2007

I also looked up and got Superduper
<http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html> as
suggested in this thread, I forget who.  It looks good - very simple - and
the purchased version is only $29.

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139