StackRunner and MySQL

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Tue Jan 16 13:18:25 EST 2007

Thanks, Ken.

Your suggestion would certainly explain why the database calls sent by this
stack don't work on computers where Revolution is not installed, but my
computer includes the "dbmysql.bundle" file in the "Database Drivers"
folder, and the problem still occurs. Just to make sure I have files in the
right places, I have StackRunner in the folder that contains the 2.7.4
installation. The "Database Drivers" is nested in that same folder, and the
stack I'm trying to run is nested in a folder that's also in the main 2.7.4
installation folder. Should that work?

Many thanks for your help.

Sieg Lindstrom