[OT] 37signals book on web app development.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jan 15 16:22:56 EST 2007

JB,

at least here in Brazil, we need those advises in big, bold, marquee-
sized, letters!!!!!

I've seen junior companies on my university conduct five or more
meetings during a week window without no pratical application...

common sense, is never, enough!

;-)

PS: right now, I am struggling with javascript.