Cron job w/ Rev CGI

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sat Jan 13 18:20:54 EST 2007

Bill,

If i had to design, test and debug such a task, i would do it in
using the CronniX freeware under the Mac OS X platform before
installing the end result under Linux...

Best Regards,

PS: little bug report : When lauching Rev 2.1.2 under the Solaris 10
Sun 5.10 x86 platform (last version available for this OS/platform),
there is no tool coming up to screen (wheel, watch, or so) to let us
know that the launching process is starting : we have to wait until
the Rev copyright windows pop up to be sure that rev is clearly
starting...

Le 13 janv. 07 à 23:32, Bill Marriott a écrit :

> Does anyone know how to run a cron job with Rev CGI for Linux? I
> would like
> to set up a script to execute every 15 minutes.

Pierre Sahores
www.sahores-conseil.com