Visible Problems

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Jan 13 14:17:47 EST 2007

Could it be that something is in front of the graphics (a background
graphic or field, maybe)? If so, setting the layer of the graphics to
"top" should do it.

One other thought is that in very dense line graphics, if the
antialiased of them is set to true, they can sometimes antialias
themselves into invisibility, so you could try setting the
antialiased of them to false.

Best,

Mark