Force interrupt

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Jan 12 12:00:48 EST 2007

I think part of the problem is that your scripts are "blocking". Rev
is not multitasking really, but it can be simulated using "with
messages".

Can you put a script in the button that would just print some text to
the msg box? Test it without the script running. Then try it with the
script running.
if it doesn't print, then it's blocking.

cmd-period isn't something you want an end user to use from a button, usually.

anyway, you could probably make this work, but you'd have to rewrite stuff.
check out the 'Message Mechanics' stack for an explanation. (somebody
help me here).

sqb

--

stephen barncard