Re-6: AltBrowser licensing/documentation

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jan 12 11:44:37 EST 2007

Oh. I received it at 5 different emailadresses. It came from sales.
I think this email was addressed to users, which downloaded a trialversion of Revolution. I did not receive that email to my emailadress, which i used for registering/buying Revstudio.

If you are interested in that mail, i´ll pass it to your emailadress. Just let me know.

Matthias