Virtual Custom Property Sample - Recursion Limit Problem [solution]

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Jan 12 10:06:29 EST 2007

lock messages
put the expertSettings["fileMenuContents"] of this card -- in the msg
<<

Tres cool, Eric - that worked  :-)  I'm sure that you will find it
surprising, but I've never had cause to look at "lock messages"
before, and I probably would never have considered it in this context
either.

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I ask a question on this list and
get an expert answer back within 30 minutes.  I remember I once spent
4 weeks and 15 emails trying to get a solution to a trivial support
issue from IBM.

Many thanks,

Bernard