revOpenDatabase (GRRRR ....)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 12 08:29:11 EST 2007

Hi

On my Mac, Localhost is case-sensitive. Try Localhost instead of
localHost. Also try removing the space. Are you sure that the port
number is correct? Default is 3306.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 12-jan-2007, om 13:54 heeft Jean-Pierre het volgende geschreven: