Any way to use BlueTooth Flic barcode scanner in Rev?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 12 01:25:06 EST 2007

>> I'm curious to know if the mini sends barcodes to Revolution as if you're
>> using a keyboard

> I'm still trying to get details on how to possibly connect the scanner
> output to Rev

OK, it's pretty basic -- the scanner sends the barcode digits to any region
on the screen that can accept text, which means you can scan a code into a
Rev field that has focus.  As you guessed above, the scanner sends barcodes
in the form of keystrokes (keyDown message).  I tried scanning an iTunes
gift card barcode and it works.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director