Ed-Media/AACE CFP

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jan 12 00:09:30 EST 2007

Hi all,

The AACE (Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education) has
just mailed out the 2nd round of CFP for its annual Ed-Media conference,
which will be held in Vancouver, Canada, June 25-29, 2007.

The final CFP is due April 12.  You can find more details here:

http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/

One of the presentation types is Tutorials/Workshops:

http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/categories.htm#TUTORIALS

While another is Corporate Demonstrations/Literature:

http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/categories.htm#CORPORATE%20DEMONSTRATIONS

And another is Corporate Showcases:

http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/categories.htm#CORPORATE%20SHOWCASES

Here in the US, this is a fairly biggie for the ed community with respect
to educational computer technologies.  It would probably help Rev to make
a good showing here to make inroads into the company's stated goals of
getting into the ed-biz.

Is anyone up to this?  I'm willing to do what I can...  but would prefer
to work with another.  Or for someone else to do the whole kit'n'kaboodle
;-)

Judy