runrev export to pdf

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 15:45:37 EST 2007

--- Ian Wood <revlist at azurevision.co.uk> wrote:

> On 2 Jan 2007, at 15:18, runrev at animabit.de wrote:
>
> > My question: Did Alejandro or anyone else continue
> working in pdf
> > export from metacard or runrev? Any pdf lib
> abailable?
> >
> > Regards
> > Franz Böhmisch
>
> Jan Schenkel has! His PDF library was announced on
> the list a few
> weeks ago.
>
> Ian

Thanks for pointing Franz to my recent announcement,
Ian.

I'm happy to say that we're now at public beta 2 -
freshly uploaded to the Yahoo group - so  come and
join the testers!

For a quick introduction to the library, visit our
website at the URL :
<http://www.quartam.com/pdf4rev/>

It is available for your testing purposes at the
following URL :

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution