[ANN] RevOnRockets Web Development educational Package! Happy 2007 everyone.

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Wed Jan 10 11:15:52 EST 2007

Great work Andre!

Must say it's a nice tidy improvement to the old mchttp stack..
particularly when compared to my own which is a mess :)

Not sure if you are going to create a separate forum for it but I
noticed in the bit where it creates a new stack for the brazilian-magic
cgi ... here I see a noticeable stack appear briefly particularly when
you get fast multiple cgi going or even [browser] refresh a cgi page a
few times quickly. Anyway, a quick change to "create invisible stack"
helped.

Even though I work with fairly small networks where the current
performance of rev server apps is ok [with small to medium sized data],
things could be better & I really looking forward a super-duper
multi-threading version of rev now!

What's that *cough* bug number again? Opps.. enhancement number :)

regards
alex