mousemove crash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 9 18:46:11 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

I really can't imagine that one would use mousemove to load a web
page. The user would move the cursor around and cause a queue of
messages repeatedly trying to download that web page. I can very well
imagine how that would cause a crash. Please, try a different
approach, downloading only one (or a few) web page(s) at a time.

For other things, the mousemove message is very feasible, for example
for setting the armed of a button, changing the icon of an object,
hiliting lines in a field etc. How are you using mouseMove to draw a
line? If you post a script, we might be able to see why it crashes.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 10-jan-2007, om 0:01 heeft mark het volgende geschreven: