Blank Window on Standalone????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Jan 3 16:32:05 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a stack that works fine while running under the IDE, however
when I build a standalone, the initial window displays but none of
the objects inside it do!!!! If I click once anywhere in the window,
the contents of the window display ok and everything works as expected!

Any Ideas on what is happening??? This was working fine and then
modified it and this has started to happen. However I can't how the
mods I made could cause this to happen????

Thanks in Advance
All the Best
Dave