SQLite and Linux SQL

Jeff Honken jhonken at webdsp.com
Wed Jan 3 14:43:31 EST 2007

I'm trying to figure out why the below code works great on windows for
creating a SQLITE database but not on Linux.  On Linux I get a message
that says "revdberr,Database Error: MUST be select SQL!"  I've read on a
past post that I should be using "revExecuteSQL tConnectionID,
tSQLQuery".  This is only a very small part of the full code I'm
executing to create the database.  Before I spend a lot of time can
someone confirm that I'm using the wrong syntax on the Create
statements.  Also why does it work on Windows and not Linux? I'm
executing a lot of insert statements "2500 Inserts" in the code so what
syntax should I use for Inserts?.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

put
revdb_connect("sqlite3",x12Provider.db,,,,,"jhonken at xx.com","xxxxxxxxxxx
x") into gConID

  --> Start of Creates for Database
put merge("CREATE TABLE AccountEntry (PracticeID TEXT, AccAutoNo INTEGER
PRIMARY KEY, ChartNum TEXT, ClaimNum TEXT, DAllowed TEXT, TOS TEXT, POS
TEXT, Provider TEXT)") into tSQL
put revdb_querylist(,,gConID,tSQL) into tList