Determining SSL Authenticity

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Jan 2 23:11:38 EST 2007

Andre,

Thank you so much for your response.  I'm afraid I was a little unclear
as to my intentions.  I am implementing altBrowser into one of my
projects, and unfortunately, altBrowser does not return whether IE knows
  if the server is secure.  I'm looking for a way of determining this
within Revolution so I can display that on the screen.

I just looked over the built-in documentation for SSL and couldn't find
much other than the encrypt and decrypt functions.  I need a way to
determine if the url that altBrowser is looking at is actually secure.

Any ideas? :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
www.dreamscapesoftware.com