Printing Help in Rev and Standalone

Reuben Rivera rkrivera at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 12:55:31 EST 2007

Hello,
I'd like to have my application built with rev to prompt
the user with the standard Mac OS X printer prompt
so that they can select the printer they want to use
and how many copies they want to make.  I've used
a couple of of commands but without success after
converting it to a standalone application.   The commands
I have used are:

open printing with dialog

When I use this command in the standalone (Mac OSX), the prompt
will show up once, fail to print and never show up again on future
requests to print.

I have also used:

show RevShowPrintDialog

I made sure when selecting the Standalone Settings
that I included the the rev print library for this command by selecting
it from the "select inclusions for standalone application" button
under the
standalone settings.  When requesting to print a card under this
format, I get no prompt at all once the standalone is created.

Under both commands, I do get the prompt while in Rev, but
not as a standalone.  Is there a piece of magic code I am
missing?  Have I selected the wrong rev library?  Is the force
not with me?

Thanks,
Reuben Rivera