Hairlines and Scaling

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Tue Jan 2 10:08:11 EST 2007

Mark, thanks for your thoughts. I'm already working with a 2592x1728
pixel (36"x24" @ 72 pixel per inch) sized stack as a drawing pad, and
am trying to figure out a method of moving around either with scroll
bars or a hand, and probably some zooming in and out capability. Even
drawing with Rev appears to be a little strange; doing it with
objects rather than painted lines. Not so obviously, once getting
accustomed to this approach, it really makes for a far better
documented drawing, with quantities and sizes available for material
take-offs; just a slightly different mind-set.

If anyone on the list has explored programs that do these sorts of
things, I'm all ears!

TIA,

Joe Wilkins