No Standalone section in Rev's User Guide

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Jan 1 19:37:37 EST 2007

Charles, there are quite a few missing pages at this time. I was
told, when I reported them missing about a month ago, that the next
release would have the missing pages restored. I've been waiting,
patiently and expectantly. Maybe your observation will get this
attended to sooner. (smile)

Joe Wilkins