like pass, but without ending the handler

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 18:50:32 EST 2007

I assume that the app you are interfacing with does not support sockets.  If
it did, then receiving a packet via a socket would be able to trigger a Rev
handler (or if blocked, be added to the queue).  I use this for async
messaging between Rev apps on the same computer.

Just a thought

Jim Ault
Las Vegas