like pass, but without ending the handler

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 17:03:22 EST 2007

I suppose you could use shell commands to work with app globals as flags and
data holders.  This would allow direct set-get of app global vars both ways.
There is a description of this in the archives somewhere about 9-10 months
ago. Can't remember the original correct-answer poster.  This was related to
AppleScript var passing.

In the message box window, click the 4th icon "Global Variables" to see
which ones Rev currently uses.

Not sure if this is what you mean by "not a messy callback system"

Jim Ault
Las Vegas