Groovy Graphic Demos

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Wed Feb 28 10:26:16 EST 2007

Hi Barry,

Have you tried to merely paste the image onto a card in your stack. I
just went through doing this with over 50 images that were copied
from ResEdit - obviously on a Mac OSX and Classic, but it worked fine
and the images could subsequently be filled with other colors using
the paint bucket tool. If you haven't follow my column at:
<www.macinstruct.com> you might check it out. The completion of the
stack to which I'm referring takes place in today's column. You may
want to go back and check the previous week's offering. It shows some
of the images that were used partially painted.

Joe Wilkins