Bar Code Generation and reading

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:34:09 EST 2007

Peter,

Try doing this with another application (say wordpad).  I've had good
luck with OO.o, but you might have a font substitution setting or
something turned on.

Some fonts shift the character set, so the font you have might not
work the way you expect it to.  I'm not familiar with the fonts you
are using, but in the fonts we use, shifting is a problem for some of
the characters.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."