If statements vs case

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 28 06:00:47 EST 2007

Sure, Hershel, nested switch control structures are possible, just
like nested if-then-else control structures.

switch myVar
   case 1
   case 2
     -- do something
   break
   case 3
     switch myVar2
     case "a"
       -- do something
     break
     case "b"
       -- do something else
     break
     default
       -- do something
     end switch
   default
     -- do something else
end switch

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 28-feb-2007, om 2:45 heeft Hershel Fisch het volgende geschreven: