writing to external file from Windows standalone: empty files

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Feb 28 01:24:59 EST 2007

Isn't the problem the "open file" statement? You would use "write to file"
subsequent to that.

As far as I know, the "put into URL" approach doesn't need an open file to
precede it, and may even be blocked (because the file is already open for
writing?)

- Bill

news:f99b52860702272032l1505f775sb9dcebb4556f6e89 at mail.gmail.com...