Opening terminal aps. from Rev

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:04:45 EST 2007

Another option would be to open a process, as in

open process "/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app"

or to use AppleScript

tell application "Terminal"
launch
end tell

In this way, you can have more control over quitting the app when
finished. Applescript would probably be best since it doesn't leave a
process open in Revolution and it is more dynamic (Although doubtful,
what if a user moved the terminal from the Utillities folder?)

Thanks,
Brent Anderson