Printing Problem

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Feb 27 01:18:51 EST 2007

Hello Yves,
I have a print routine that worked fine under 2.6.1 but now prints
mostly (but not completely) blank space.   I am busy poking about to
determine where the issue may lie.  If you learn anything in the
meanwhile I hope you will post your discovery.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/