Windows failed to initialize

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Feb 26 13:39:44 EST 2007

Thanks, Derek, and I should have mentioned that I'm using the latest
Rev version, build 360.

However you're getting me into uncharted waters. I've done nothing
with the version info about the standalone, because I didn't even
know something like that could be addressed and where and how to do
it. "Resource Hacker"? What's that?

"Standalone Resources"? Again, where and how? Sorry for being such a
dimwit, but this cross platform stuff is still a bit bewildering!

Joe Wilkins